Monday, July 24th from 6:30-8 p.m.
Stratford Library Lovell Room
Join the Father/Daughter Team of Lou and Jessica Pelletier for an Interactive Comprehensive Retirement Planning Workshop at the Stratford Library on Monday, July 24th, from 6:30-8 pm in the Lovell Room.
Are you aware of the two new laws passed (SECURE ACT & SECURE ACT 2) and how they will impact you? Whether you have made your Social Security selection or not, learn about all the options you have:
- If you are 59 1/2 or older, even if you are still working, should you keep your 401K/403B or transfer to an IRA?
- How do you take Income from your Assets in a volatile market?
- Does someone need Life Insurance after age 55?
- If you have life insurance, is your plan outdated?
- What legal documents you should have in Retirement in addition to a Will (Power of Attorney, Living Will, etc.)
Comprehensive Retirement Planning is free and open to the public. Register to guarantee a seat at: https://stratfordlibrary.libcal.com/event/10569064
For further information, call the Library at: 203.385.4162.