Tea Time in Stratford
Tea-rrific Free Gift Available for Readers!
By Joan Law
Feng Shui Joan’s Way
Those of you who know me well, know tea is a thing for me. But not just any tea. My absolute fave tea and place to drink tea is Open Door Tea in Stratford.
The Open Door Tea Café and Shop just shouts good Feng Shui to me. Here is why:
- Great Location in Paradise Green, Stratford (3552 Main Street).
- The physical space – ambience calms me with great music and welcoming seating arrangements.
- Local artists are featured on the walls creating a sense of community and support of other small businesses.
- Tea options range from calming to healing and the tea-cups are charming relics of times gone by. In fact, one of my “Ask Joan” club members donated a tea-cup collection that once belonged to her mom to the folks at Open Door Tea.
- The staff is amazing! Owner Kasia Lindeberg’s knowledge of tea is only surpassed by her passion for sharing it and its healing properties with her customers. And the entire Open Door team is just as knowledgeable and passionate.
- The food is great – from salads to smoothies and the best baked goods ever! All made there.
Enjoy the tea in person or order online. You can pick-up, order for delivery, and arrange for catering. Just visit the website for details. And, if you want to have a little virtual fun with your office staff or friends, you can arrange a virtual tea tasting!
So, my friend, Kasia wanted me to share some of her amazing tea with you.
Just email me your snail-mail address and I will send you a FREE sample of Open Door Tea while supplies last!
Oh and my friends know where to find me when we meet at Open Door Tea. My favorite seat faces the door – that is good Feng Shui of course. Now that Connecticut is opening up, I’ll look forward to seeing you there soon.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!