Get Ready for Fall – Clean Your Closets!
September Community Cares Projects
Sterling House Community Center
Fall Events and Programs
“Clean Out Your Closets”
In partnership with Savers of Orange, Sterling House Community Center (SHCC) is encouraging all friends of Sterling House to rummage through your closets, attics, basements, garages and sheds for usable items you can donate in support of our Food-4-Kids program, which provides weekend food for local students in need.
Donations will be accepted on Saturday, Sept. 18th, and Saturday, Sept. 25th, at the SHCC from 9 a.m. to Noon. We will accept items in good condition including clothes, wallets, handbags, sheets, towels, curtains, silverware, pots and pans, toys, games and more!
Please contact Pam Robertson for more information: email@example.com or call (203) 378-2606, ext. 113.
The SHCC Preschool program has begun for the new year! There is still time to have your child join our classroom community!
Youth, Teen & Adult Programs Starting SOON at SHCC
- Safe Sitters – Saturday October 9th 12:30 p.m.
- Karate – Saturdays 9:15 a.m. & 10:15 a.m.
- Art – Youth/ Teen Saturday mornings & Adults Thursdays 7 p.m.
- Adult Scrapbooking – Saturdays September 18th, October 16th, November 13th & December 4th.
- Adult Gentle Kripalu Yoga – Monday nights 6 p.m.
- Adult Chair Yoga – Tuesday mornings 10:30 a.m.
To Register or for more information log onto our website at:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!