Reservations to Stratford Residents Only
The Stratford Recreation Department is proud to announce our Brand New Pickleball and Tennis courts at Short beach and Wooster Middle School are now open for use.
6 New Pickleball courts and 3 New tennis courts will add to our existing courts at Flood Middle School and Bunnell High School. All Courts are available for Stratford residents to reserve. Stratford residents ONLY can now reserve courts in 2 hour blocks. Reservations can Only Be Made Online at:
We cannot accept reservations over the phone.
Reservations can be made one week in advance Monday through Sunday. ONLINE Reservations will open up Monday mornings at 9am for the following week.
Reservations can only be made by Stratford Residents. You can only reserve one time slot per day. There will be NO STAFF at the tennis courts. Those using the courts will need to respect the reservations of others. It is suggested you bring a printed receipt as proof of your reservation to prevent potential conflicts. The reservation calendar can be found online at :
- Please follow these step by step instructions to Reserve a Tennis Court:
- Go to the website https://townofstratford.recdesk.com/Community/Home
- Log in, or create a User ID and password.
- Click Facilities. Scroll to the bottom.
- Click Tennis Courts.
- Click green “reserve” next to Short Beach, Wooster or Flood Tennis Court 1,2, 3 or 4 (select one court only).
- Pick date of request. Click Reserve.
- Type name of organization (your first and last name).
- Note the number of people in your group.
- Pick a time (2 hour window) and click the green + sign.
- Add to cart.
- Go to Checkout.
- Accept Waiver.
- Click “Complete Form”.
- Fill out Covid waiver form. Scroll to bottom and click “Submit Form”.
- Make sure to fill in all questions with an * and sign with your mouse.
- Click “I have completed all forms”.
- Click continue.
- The screen will say “checkout has been successfully compl