Thursday, September 28th
Baldwin Center from Noon to 2 p.m.
The WOW mobile clinic provides residents accessible, street-side healthcare treatment. Staffed with a nurse practitioner and medical assistant, WOW offers physical exams, health screenings and tests, mental health, and addiction screenings, referrals, and follow-ups. The program aims to eliminate barriers for those individuals who may not have access to health insurance or face difficulties reaching and obtaining health treatment. Our WOW vehicle provides accessible, street-side healthcare treatment to those 18 and over.
Bridges Healthcare is committed to providing integrated behavioral health services to all people in a welcoming and respectful manner that values the inherent worth of every individual, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and socioeconomic status. The agency is committed, both internally and within the community, to addressing health inequities to improve access to services in a culturally competent and inclusive manner.
The comprehensive range of healthcare solutions include:
- Physical exams
- Health screenings and tests
- Mental health and substance use screenings
- Referrals to treatment services
The vehicle has:
- An accessible entry for people who have disabilities.
- Staff also speak English and Spanish.
- The WOW vehicle aims to eliminate barriers for those individuals who may not have access to health insurance or face difficulties reaching and obtaining health treatment.
- Insurance is accepted but not required.